Quality assurance, universal testers, material testing machines
Qualifying materials to guarantee ever-better performances is a common need in plastic and metal industry, where each design is bound to the functional features of different components.
A wide range of electromechanical material testing machines is suitable for bidirectional tests: tensile, compression, flexure, bending, cycle, constant load, resilience and many others according to International Standards or customer procedures.
Testing machines at a glance
- Capacities up to 2,5 kN
- Small dimensions, high performances
- Commonly used in microelectronics, wires, small components, textiles, plastic films, rubber
- Capacities up to 100 kN
- Multi-purpose, versatile requirements
- Used for automotive and aerospace industry, non-ambient temperature applications; metals, plastics, wood, composites, technical textiles
- Capacities up to 2000 kN
- Tough, Heavy-duty frames
- Used for high-strength metals and alloys, bolts, fasteners, steel plates, elaborate components for automotive and aerospace industry
- Our impact testers cover nominal energy of 150-300 J, 450 J, 600-750 J, following both Charpy and Izod methods.
- A variety of specimen-preparation machines, thermostatic chambers, instrumented knives and many useful accessories for instrument set-up are available on customer request
Expert in testing
With more than 120 years of experience in the material testing industry, Galdabini instrument systems (as testing machines, impact testers and more) are found in applications and industries such as plastics, metals, composites, elastomers, components, textiles, aerospace, automotive and biomedical.
Lots of different testing machines are available as: deadweight calibration machines up to 5MN, accessories for specimen preparation, presses for stamping and finishing test samples and robotic testing systems COMPACT and/or MULTI lines to carry on 24 hours testing.
In addiction, we service high-tech Creep and stress rupture testing machines in accordance to International Standards. These machines are capable of performing many types and variations of creep and stress rupture testing, as:
- Stress rupture
- Creep rupture
- Stress relaxation and many other special applications