Quality assurance, universal testers, material testing machines
Qualifying materials to guarantee ever-better performances is a common need in plastic and metal industry, where each design is bound to the functional features of different components.
A wide range of electromechanical material testing machines is suitable for bidirectional tests: tensile, compression, flexure, bending, cycle, constant load, resilience and many others according to International Standards or customer procedures.
Testing machines at a glance
- Capacities up to 2,5 kN
- Small dimensions, high performances
- Commonly used in microelectronics, wires, small components, textiles, plastic films, rubber
- Capacities up to 100 kN
- Multi-purpose, versatile requirements
- Used for automotive and aerospace industry, non-ambient temperature applications; metals, plastics, wood, composites, technical textiles
- Capacities up to 2000 kN
- Tough, Heavy-duty frames
- Used for high-strength metals and alloys, bolts, fasteners, steel plates, elaborate components for automotive and aerospace industry
- Our impact testers cover nominal energy of 150-300 J, 450 J, 600-750 J, following both Charpy and Izod methods.
- A variety of specimen-preparation machines, thermostatic chambers, instrumented knives and many useful accessories for instrument set-up are available on customer request
Expert in testing
With more than 120 years of experience in the material testing industry, Galdabini instrument systems (as testing machines, impact testers, more on: youtube.com/user/GaldabiniNetwork) are found in applications and industries such as plastics, metals, composites, elastomers, components, textiles, aerospace, automotive and biomedical.
Lots of different testing machines are available as: deadweight calibration machines up to 5MN, accessories for specimen preparation, presses for stamping and finishing test samples and robotic testing systems COMPACT and/or MULTI lines to carry on 24 hours testing.
In addiction, we service high-tech Creep and stress rupture testing machines in accordance to International Standards. These machines are capable of performing many types and variations of creep and stress rupture testing, as:
- Stress rupture
- Creep rupture
- Stress relaxation and many other special applications