EA, IAF, ILAC, ACCREDIA Calibration Laboratory
Our Calibration Laboratory LAT N° 034 is accredited by ACCREDIA and is Signatory of EA, IAF and ILAC Mutual Recognition Agreements
We provide a wide range of calibrations for:
- Dynamometers and load cells;
- Forces: tensile and compression test on material testing machines;
- Resilience: IZOD and CHARPY hammers impact pendulum testers;
- Extensometers: mechanical, electronical, video and laser;
- Hardness: Rockwell Brinell and Vickers;
- Torque and Hand-torque calibration;
Calibrations are performed in our metrology calibration laboratory ACCREDIA LAT No. 034, according to the international EN ISO/IEC 17025 standards and ACCREDIA requirements for which this laboratory is accredited.
The accreditation ensures that all calibrations and certificates, which are marked ACCREDIA, are issued in compliance with the strictest International requirements concerning the assessment and in confirmity to the standards (with accreditation authority’s surveillance actions).
CALIBRATION LABORATORY SINCE 1989
We have been official Calibration Centre since 1989 and we are investing in human and technical resources for high quality service to customers. The dead weight primary force machine up to 500 kN, built back in 1934, gives proves of how the culture of measurement quality is deeply rooted in our company.
Our qualified staff support customers on-site during installation, training and calibration on a world-wide scale, giving technical assistance, calibration, repair and instrument upgrade services:
- Calibration for all market sectors;
- Testing reports/calibration traceability of measurements;
- Calibrations in our laboratory and at customers’ site;
- Tools management;
- Managing deadlines and automatic recall of the instruments for the calibration renewal;
- Metrology consulting;
- Customized multi-annual contracts.